|Tree||Acmena smithii 'BWNFIR Firescreen PBR' Creek Lilly Pilly||
|Description||An attractive Australian native fast growing shrub/small tree. It has a slightly broader leaf than straight Acmena smithii. it has a semi pendulous, dense growth habit to ground level. The new growth is glossy and copper red in colour, maturing to mid green.|
|Mature Size||6 x 4m|
|Uses||Excellent hedging, screening, or topiary plant which can be pruned heavily. Can also be planted in pots or containers.|
|Position & Soil||Prefers a full sun position to part shade. Handles wind, heatwaves and cold weather well. May require irrigation in long periods of drought.|
• 40cm/27L (1.0-1.5m)
• 50cm/52L (1.5-1.8m)
• Ficus microcarpa hillii
• Ficus microcarpa hillii 'Flash'
• Photinia glabra 'Rubens'
• Photinia robusta
• Pittosporum eugenioides 'Variegatum'
• Pittosporum tenuifolium 'Silver Sheen'
• Pittosporum tenuifolium 'Silver Song'
• Prunus lusitanica
• Syzygium australe 'AATS' PBR Pinnacle TM'
• Syzygium australe 'Hinterland Gold'
• Syzygium australe 'ST1' Opal Maze
• Syzygium australe 'ST2'
• Syzygium australe 'Select Form'
• Viburnum odoratissimum 'Awabuki'
• Viburnum tinus
• Waterhousea floribunda 'ST1' Whisper
We are specialists in the environmentally sustainable production of premium quality advanced landscaping trees and screens.
For more than 44 years Speciality Trees has been a leader in the production and supply of advanced environmentally sustainable, containerised landscape trees for local government, the landscaping industry and retailers.Learn more