|Tree||Photinia robusta Red Leaf Photinia||
|Description||This fast-growing, small tree has glossy red foliage which turns green as it matures. It has small white flowers borne in early spring with red fleshy fruit following. It has a dense growth habit which makes it a good selection for screening.|
|Mature Size||8 x 8m|
|Uses||A nice feature tree because of its great colouring. Can be used for screening and in smaller gardens.|
|Position & Soil||Will tolerate most soils in full sun. Likes fertile well drained soils. they should be pruned to promote bushiness and new growth.|
• 50cm/52L (1.6-2.0m)
• Acmena smithii
• Acmena smithii 'BWNFIR Firescreen PBR'
• Photinia glabra 'Rubens'
• Pittosporum eugenioides 'Variegatum'
• Pittosporum tenuifolium 'Silver Sheen'
• Pittosporum tenuifolium 'Silver Song'
• Prunus lusitanica
• Syzygium australe 'AATS' PBR Pinnacle TM'
• Syzygium australe 'Hinterland Gold'
• Syzygium australe 'ST1' Opal Maze
• Syzygium australe 'ST2'
• Syzygium australe 'Select Form'
• Thuja plicata 'Fastigiata'
• Viburnum odoratissimum 'Awabuki'
• Viburnum tinus
• Waterhousea floribunda 'ST1' Whisper
We are specialists in the environmentally sustainable production of premium quality advanced landscaping trees and screens.
For more than 44 years Speciality Trees has been a leader in the production and supply of advanced environmentally sustainable, containerised landscape trees for local government, the landscaping industry and retailers.Learn more