|Tree||Syzygium australe 'ST2' Lilly Pilly, Brush Cherry||
|Description||A native Australian tree with green ovate leaves which turn darker as they mature. It produces a dense cover of white flowers followed by red berries which are edible. This is a Lilly Pilly ideal for screens and hedges as it can be shaped. There is a glossy sheen to the leaves and foliage growth.|
|Mature Size||8 x 6m|
|Uses||Can be used for screening. It has edible fruits. Can also be used as street trees or in parks as an ornamental tree.|
|Position & Soil||Tolerates most soils in a full sun to part shade position. Prefers moist well drained soils. Responds well to pruning.|
• Acmena smithii 'BWNFIR Firescreen PBR'
• Cupressocyparis leylandii 'Castlewellan Gold'
• Cupressocyparis leylandii 'Leightons Green'
• Elaeocarpus reticulatus
• Ficus microcarpa hillii
• Ficus microcarpa hillii 'Flash'
• Luma apiculata
• Photinia robusta
• Pittosporum eugenioides 'Variegatum'
• Pittosporum tenuifolium 'Silver Sheen'
• Pittosporum tenuifolium 'Silver Song'
• Prunus lusitanica
• Waterhousea floribunda 'ST1' Whisper
We are specialists in the environmentally sustainable production of premium quality advanced landscaping trees and screens.
For more than 40 years Speciality Trees has been a leader in the production and supply of advanced environmentally sustainable, containerised landscape trees for local government, the landscaping industry and retailers.Learn more